14 December 2008

NYC Bay-Bee

Even though no one will read this beside Irenicus, we wanted to post some pictures of our New York trip.

We had so much fun- New York is cool any time of year, but it's really special at Christmas.
We saw Saks Fifth Avenue and the windows...


...went to Central Park (it was really cold)...


... visited the Guggenheim (designed by FLW)...


... navigated the subway system...

... got real close to a lot of New Yorkers...


...saw the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall (did I mention it was cold?)...

... took a stroll through Times Square...



... and on top of all that, ate great pizza in Little Italy, checked out Rockefeller Center, saw the Statue of Liberty, visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art and had the time of our lives.

Peace.

7 comments:

The Robinson Clan said...

We read your blog, so keep posting away:) Glad you guys had fun in NYC!!!

Frasier Family said...

It looks like you had so much fun in NY. Keep posing because we love reading your blog!!

Irenicus said...

Do not listen to them, Sasquatch. Remember this, "Stay on target! Stay on Target."
"WE ARE TOO CLOSE!"
"Almost... There..."
See? I knew that would answer any questions you have. Till we meet again, know this: My Sicilians are ready and you cannot stop them!
-Irenicus
P.S. By the way, I hired the cookie monster for catering. I think he will feed the troops well. Your thoughts?

Jeff said...

That's awesome that you got to go to NYC. After having been there, I'm happy you two came back alive. No one wants mrtvi njujorkinci.

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

Hey I didn't know you guys went there, we shoulda swapped stories! lol Looks like New York is magical around Christmas time :)

Brianne said...

That is so fun, I can't wait to talk to you about the Met!!!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Hey--I'm not Irenicus, and I'm ready for a new post!